Re: Tab dialog

Subject: Re: Tab dialog
From: Glen Ruedinger (gruedinger@vaiautomation.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 10:42:19 CDT

Sounded like a fun project to me as well, I was going to get started on
it several months ago and just can't seem to find the time.

My understanding from what I've looked at is there is cross platform
dialog box code with virtual functions to get data into and out of the
dialog box. It is then up to the platform specific code to implement
those functions with the specifics for there particular platform.

As I'm wanting to work on the windows side and the current code seems to
only support UNIX, I've been working on getting another machine running
Linux to support development of both platforms. That way, hopefully I
won't break either platform too bad.

If you would like, maybe we could coordinate efforts between Windows and
UNIX.