Tab dialog

Subject: Tab dialog
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 03:37:28 CDT

I hacked shack's tabs dialog to be up to date with CVS. I've attached a
diff. When I use this dialog, it doesn't really do anything. I'm assuming
this is just a start with the UI. I would like to work on it, but I am
quite confused about what the dialog should do and how it should work. It
manages tabs, I suppose, but I have never used such a dialog or found a
need for one. Is the way the interface should be defined already designed
or can I take a stab at cleaning it up? I would appreciate some pointers
from someone who "gets" this dialog. It sounds like a fun project to me.

Aaron Lehmann