a trip down memory lane...

Subject: a trip down memory lane...
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 11:37:12 CDT

My last few posts really reminded me of just how far we've come since the
early days of this project.

Sometime when you've got some spare cycles to burn, it might be fun to grab
the sources from one of the early releases, such as 0.3.0 (our first GPL
release) or 0.1.5 (before we even had toolbars).

I happen to have some old binaries lying around and it was a real trip to
launch and run some of them to compare those primitive UIs with what we've
now got. The difference is rather startling.

Enjoy!

Paul