Re: Misdiff: normal mode

Subject: Re: Misdiff: normal mode
From: Aaron Lehmann (aaronl@vitelus.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 2000 - 15:14:53 CDT

Hi, Sam gave a breif description on the list. Basically, it's a
non-WYSIWYG mode where only the text is shown (no headers, footers, or
margins). Instead of individual pages being laid down on a background, the
entire document is just a vertically huge page with horizontal grey lines
going through it representing where a page break should go. It's not that
I think this is better than Abi's default mode, but I was brought up using
Normal mode, and I am used to it and prefer it.

Aaron Lehmann