Re: Perl as a dependency?

Subject: Re: Perl as a dependency?
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 16:52:01 CDT

>It seems like it runs on windows and unix. Good. But it would make perl a
>prerequisite for building AbiWord. I have a feeling that the SourceGear
>people are going to say no, but it's worth a try ;-).

Now what would ever give you that idea? ;-)

Actually, I think we've explored the notion of switching our build
system to cons. Does anyone remember the conclusions? For some
reason we ended up deciding not to make the change, but it's been
quite a while, so I don't remember why.

Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman
SourceGear Corporation
eric@sourcegear.com