Re: Questions

Subject: Re: Questions
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 19:40:46 CDT

At 01:36 PM 6/9/00 -0700, oao@csi.com wrote:
>Will bullets be supported and if so when?

Whenever it gets coded. Everyone knows we want bulleted list, and right
now some infrastructure work is going on to make this possible. You can
help make this come along faster by either contributing to the project, or
by convincing others to as well.

>When I import ceratin RTF files into AW, I get some little square
>characters throughout the document and wawy red underline under some words.
>Why?

These characters are either non-Latin-1, or some other character that the
current font doesn't have a glyph for. I really don't understand these
issues well enough to elaborate, but I do know this: a number of people on
the project are making slow but steady strides on better handling of these
types of characters, and their import and export in various forms.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist