Re: commit -- Bitmap Importer patch

Subject: Re: commit -- Bitmap Importer patch
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 20:49:34 CDT

On 17 Jun 2000, Jesper Skov wrote:

> Robert> (2) All of the cursor dirt exterminators may be interested in
> Robert> a new case of cursor dirt (actually inverse dirt) where the
> Robert> blinking cursor interferes with the right edge of an images.
> Robert> I need to isolate it exactly, and I will then log it with a
> Robert> test case and make it available on the web.
>
> Top edge of a field also remains after the field has been deleted.

OK regarding the cursor dirt. Thanks very much for the tip Robert, I think
I can track down the bug with those clues. I'll work on it later.

Thanks for the character dirt tip Jesperon fields. Paul Egli also
mentioned this but I thought it was a bug in the font description. I'll
look into it more carefully later too. I think I can fix this pretty fast.

I want to get more features in first though :-)

Cheers

Martin