Re: commit -- setlocale() used in XAP_UnixPSGraphics.cpp

Subject: Re: commit -- setlocale() used in XAP_UnixPSGraphics.cpp
From: Kenneth MacDonald (kenny@holyrood.ed.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 07:15:43 CDT

>>>>> "Shaw" == Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill@abisource.com> writes:

>> From the printf manual page, I couldn't quite understand
>> exactly what
Shaw> it was supposed to do, so I took the easy way out and just
Shaw> called setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, "C"); [code];
Shaw> setlocale(LC_NUMERIC, ""); on the old formatted strings. Is
Shaw> there a good reason not to do it this way?

This is indeed the way my second patch did it. It'll be in the
archives, or I can repost it.

--
Kenny

ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh, Scotland.