Re: commit -- setlocale() used in XAP_UnixPSGraphics.cpp

Subject: Re: commit -- setlocale() used in XAP_UnixPSGraphics.cpp
From: Kenneth MacDonald (kenny@holyrood.ed.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 07:14:06 CDT

Shaw> sam th wrote:
>> "And who deserves the credit? And who deserves the blame?"

Shaw> Nicolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky is his name. Google told me.

>> Just so you know, the fix was not actually mine. It was from
>> someone named Kenny Macdonald, email address
>> kenny@holyrood.ed.ac.uk

Shaw> Aah. I should have checked the commit comments. :)

Shaw> -- Shaw Terwilliger <sterwill@abisource.com>

And I've got a better way of fixing it. I posted the patch just after
the first one, but the first one went in. Should I repost it?

So long as the help file index isn't copied from the Tomsk phone book :)

--
Kenny

ADML Support, EUCS, The University of Edinburgh, Scotland.