Commit: Abi autosizes upon startup in unix and gnome

Subject: Commit: Abi autosizes upon startup in unix and gnome
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 01:35:49 CDT

A poster on gnotices complained about this. It was an easy fix, clues
straight from Havoc's book. It has been bothering me too. The first thing
I do upon abi startup is resize it to make use of my screen.

We should make current screen size a preference item that is automatically
saved after each resize.

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrame.cpp
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/gnome/xap_UnixGnomeFrame.cpp
CVS:
Make abi auto size to make full use of a screen's size upon startup.