New Bug: #920

Subject: New Bug: #920
From: Paul Egli (pegli@sourcegear.com)
Date: Wed Jun 21 2000 - 13:09:56 CDT

I've logged a new bug, #920. This one describes how, when you select text
in one window, your selection in other windows gets canceled. This is
especially annoying in cases where you are changing selected text in the
document from a separate dialog such as Spell Check (bug 597) or the Font
dialog (bug 920).

I have noticed similar behavior in other applications on my Linux machine,
so I'm wondering: Are these valid bugs, or is there an XWindows setting
that I'm not aware of which I could modify in order to fix this behavior?

-Paul Egli