Re: "abiword' Software

Subject: Re: "abiword' Software
bob@abisource.com
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 14:38:31 CDT

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 12:49:16PM -0400, Janet Casey wrote:
> If there's anything you think should be added (particularly
> individuals who have contributed) please e-mail me.
>
> Thank you very much for your help!

Generally, this synopsis looks pretty good, with a couple of additions note below. The closest thing to an official maintainer would be myself, but really the list as a whole would be a a much more accurate answer.

> %%sponsors:

SourceGear is the official sponser of the AbiSource project.

http://www.abisource.com/dev/news/index.phtml