Re: commit -- Better looking print dialog in Unix

Subject: Re: commit -- Better looking print dialog in Unix
From: Anders Melchiorsen (postmaster@and.nospam.kampsax.k-net.dk)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 10:37:21 CDT

Aaron Lehmann <aaronl@vitelus.com> wrote:

> Anders Melchiorsen suggested not calling gtk_widget_set_usize to
> prevent the print dialog from being the wrong size. Thanks. I don't
> know if you can get into the CREDITS file by removing code, but this
> shouldn't be a problem since I'm sure Anders will contribute more
> patches in the future ;-).

As a matter of fact, I have considered cleaning up some of the GTK+
dialogs. However, I was wondering about the rules for changing dialogs
in just one front-end. I suppose the dialogs should have similar looks
in the different front-ends, and I only have access to Linux systems.
Therefore I am reluctant to changing things like placement of widgets
which could ruin the XP consistency of the UI.

--
Regards, Anders
(address is valid)