A questoin on the Windows version

Subject: A questoin on the Windows version
From: David Schmitz (david@ecsd.com)
Date: Sat Jun 24 2000 - 11:58:56 CDT

Hello all,
I've been poking about in the source familiarizing myself with the code
enough to where I believe I can get persistant window sizes (same window
size session to session) I'm about mid-way up the learning curve of teh
preferences stuffs and a thought occurred to me: does the windows port
have window size persistance? I'd check myself but the NT box I have
access to is down. :-(

What I'm envisioning is having (pardon me if I get these wrong) a
_builtin_ pref which defaults to a window size of say 75,75 (percent of
the screen in x,y) and is overridden in the current custom scheme whatever
it may be. Therefore the bulk of the code would be in the platform neutral
code part and the actual window size setting would be in the platform
code. Each time a frame is disposed, it tells its size to the preference
system.

Am I off my rocker, or would this be the way to go?

David Schmitz
Baby you and me were never meant to be,
So maybe think of me once and a while.

--