Re: Thoughts on text styles, Show Paragraphs, and internal representation

Subject: Re: Thoughts on text styles, Show Paragraphs, and internal representation
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 2000 - 15:03:52 CDT

>>>>> "Jesper" == Jesper Skov <jskov@redhat.com> writes:

Jesper> I don't know enough of how the fmt and ptbl stuff
Jesper> interacts. There may be bad assumptions of how things work/can
Jesper> be made to work.

Indeed, it seems that I'll need to diddle the ptbl as well since it
also contains FMT codes. That's fine, I can probably live with that.

But I still seek some feedback on the overall idea before I want to
commit my time to this: is there any reason to avoid retaining FMT
codes throughout the internal representation of the document?

Jesper