(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Alexey Sinutin (megabyte@salesexplosion.com)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 10:57:26 CST

Hello Paul, I've sent you this email directly but there is not responce
within a week.

I'm sending you the next version of the Insert Mode Patch. I've took into
account your notices. See the attach. Is it good? But where is a problem. It
will be work only for one copy of AbiWord and its clones, but if to start
two copy of AbiWord (there are two processes in memory), then Insert Mode
will not work. I think starting one more copy of AbiWord is necessary to
check there is AbiWord in memory of not. If yes is necessary to start a
clone but not one more process. What do you think? BTW MS Word 2000 operates
in the same way.

> Are we currently doing the charset handling right for
> Cyrillic fonts and
> keyboards on Win32?

Yes we are. Cyrillic fonts and keyboards are ok.

Also I've fixed a small issue. There was an item in Win32 Task Bar for
AbiWord splash. I've removed it.