Re: More Files for Macintosh

Subject: Re: More Files for Macintosh
From: Bryan Prusha (bryanp@wolfram.com)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 10:23:33 CST

>The licence look GPL compatible to me. However, since this is a Mac specific
>code, that may evolve independantly, I suggest you make it a separate module
>in the CVS tree.
>
>BTW, on the technical part, I began to port it to Carbon, and I'm willing to
>provide the patches if you wish.
>

>Hub

        I agree. It will certainly be updated independantly to our source.
I also don't intend on changing anything in there. Jim knows far more about
the Mac file system than I do. As for Carbonization, he has already
Carbonized his 1.5 version. I would rather trust his update than a home
rolled version. As for inclusion in the project, I just assume we include
the files individually instead of trying to compile them into a library.

     Bryan Prusha Wolfram Research, Inc.
          Coding is life. The rest is just 1's and 0's.