PATCH: Insert Symbol (3) (fwd)

Subject: PATCH: Insert Symbol (3) (fwd)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 17:07:14 CST

HI Everyone,
            Here is the third version of the insert_symbol for gtk patch.
In this version the stubs for win, qnx, mac and beos all use Pauls new
*_Stub stuff. I excluded CVS from diff which made the patch. It was
made against a cvs checked out 0.5 hours ago. I tested it and it applied
cleanly and built without a problem.

The diff command used to make this patch was:

diff -Naur --exclude="CVS" abi abi-symbol2 > insert_symbol.patch

It is gzipped otherwise it is too big (>160 kbytes).

There are some NEW features in this patch too. "Insert Symbol" can now be
invoked via the the keycode combination "Control-M". In addition symbols
can be selected via the arrow keys (press or hold down the arrow keys to
move the current selection around). Pressing "return" is like clicking the
OK key. The currently selected symbol is inserted into the document when
"Return" is pressed and the dialog is destroyed.

I think this patch will not be much work to incorporate in abi but I
haven't tested in on any other platform.

I tried to get vmware to work on my PC yesterday but it hung :(. Too bad!
I wanted to use it to see if the windows version would at least compile.

Cheers

Martin