Re: GR_Image is raster specific

Subject: Re: GR_Image is raster specific
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 20:37:53 CST

I can't help with this but I'll request a feature of expat 1.1 that Paul
mentioned. Can we check that MathML tags pass OK? I've been looking at the
gnome program "erdos" which is some great example code to display MathML.
I think we might get mathml support sooner than was expected. I was going
to ask for this some time later but since you are going to go to expat 1.1
now I thought I would ask :-).

Thanks

Martin