Re: status of tabs dialog?

Subject: Re: status of tabs dialog?
From: Stephen Hack (shack@uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 18:27:01 CST

Paul,

[warning--patch might not compile!]

Sorry for not replying sooner...just got back from spring break.

That last thing I did on the Tabs dialog was to create an enumerated type for
tab types, instead of cutting and pasting the #defines. There is some bug
that I've introduced into the code, and I've not had the time to track it
down.

I've glad somebody has offered to help. The code has some working features,
but it's too rough, and broken to check into the main tree. To be honest,
I've not seen the list in about a month. This semester, before I graduate,
has been extremely busy finding jobs, interviewing, and planning my wedding
and honeymoon, etc. I could email you a patch, or to the list. I'm currently
doing a update -d to merge in all the tree changes, then I'll attach the
patch.

List of files modified:
M src/text/fmt/xp/fb_Alignment.cpp
M src/text/fmt/xp/fb_LineBreaker.cpp
M src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
M src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.h
M src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.cpp
M src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Line.h
M src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Run.h
M src/wp/ap/Makefile
M src/wp/ap/unix/Makefile
M src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_All.h
M src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Tab.cpp
M src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Tab.h
M src/wp/ap/xp/Makefile
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Id.h
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Tab.cpp
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Tab.h
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_String_Id.h
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.cpp
M src/wp/ap/xp/ap_TopRuler.h

Patch created via:
cvs diff -c

Apply patch from the abi directory with:
gunzip tabs.gz | patch -p0

I don't know if it'll compile, actually, I doubt it!