Re: [patch] replace XLib calls with GDK

Subject: Re: [patch] replace XLib calls with GDK
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Mar 22 2000 - 00:34:24 CST

I just applied Aaron's patch to my patched abiword. It worked without
problems.

My Annual Report with lots of font changes, underlines, overlines,
superscripts and subscripts looks just the same. Cuts and paste work.
There is no perceptible change in speed. "Insert Symbol" which makes heavy
use of the drawing code works as well as ever.

Seems good to me!

Cheers

Martin