Re: consensus on menu dots? (was Re: Word count nitpicks)

Subject: Re: consensus on menu dots? (was Re: Word count nitpicks)
From: James Montgomerie (jamie@montgomerie.net)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2000 - 17:03:52 CST

"Paul Rohr" wrote:

> Subject: consensus on menu dots? (was Re: Word count nitpicks)
>
> However, if this GNOME interface innovation catches on with users, we
can
> easily address that.

I may have the wrong end of the stick, but are people arguing that
'About' menu items should not have a '...'?

Just thought I'd point out that the Help->About items in the standard
GNOME apps do have a '...' after them. (have a look - they're even in
the REALLY standard things like the gnome panel)

Jamie.