BUG 536

Subject: BUG 536
From: Harald Fernengel (harry@bnro.de)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 08:57:19 CDT

Hello,

I looked at Bug #536 and found out that the reason of the crash lies
in IE_Imp_RTF::ReadFontTable(). This function needs a rewrite to
recognize information in subblocks and the font name itself
properly.

Alan De Smet posted a patch a while ago (04/19/00) which should
solve the problem but it is only a quick workaround. My suggestion
is to not apply Alan's patch but to rewrite the ReadFontTable()
function (yes, I'll do it).

Please let me know whether this is ok otherwise we have two two
patches for ReadFontTable().

Harry