Re: 2 field bugs

Subject: Re: 2 field bugs
From: Justin Bradford (justin@ukans.edu)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 19:29:36 CDT

> 2 - The contents of the field only update when you type (or do something
> else, like zoom). This is only a problem with the 'current time' field,
> but the time just sits there if you do.

For what it's worth, Word's current time field only updates when you left
click on it and select update. And while the utility of embedding a clock
in your document might be questionable, I agree that it should update
itself automatically.

The update of fields will be field specific, however, and this is
something that the mythical new field implementation will take care of.

Justin