MenuLayout

Subject: MenuLayout
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 17:13:48 CDT

Looking into the "two consecutive separators" problem, I've seen that
'm_pMenuLayout' from 'af/ev/xp/ev_Menu.h" is used like any member
variable from its derived platform specific classes, though it's declared
and defined in their baseclass! This is not just something I object to
from a (C++) purist point of view, it will become a maintenance nightmare
(and already in this case is a problem).

I suggest (and can provide patches if it's accepted) that this at least
become an inline member function of EV_Menu.

In the meantime, I'm looking further into the "no MRU two separators"
problem.

Comments anyone (pros/cons/anything)?

/Mike