Re: Saisie au kilomètre

Subject: Re: Saisie au kilomètre
ChrisDigo@aol.com
Date: Sat May 06 2000 - 03:58:57 CDT

Dans un courrier daté du 06/05/00 04:02:29 Paris, Madrid (heure d'été),
phma@oltronics.net a écrit :

<< The saisie page contains that heading, which I found incomprehensible. I
asked
 Chris what he meant by it and he said "miles typing," which makes no more
sense
 than the French. Apparently it means entering words with no formatting. Can
 anyone think of a good phrase for this?

 phma

Yeah exactly "la saisie au kimlomètre" is a french expression...it mean
something like that: "entering sentence with no formating (bold, italic
etc...) You just type and respect the paragraph. When you finsih typing, then
you format your work!

Chris