Re: Bug#: 443

Subject: Re: Bug#: 443
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 02:44:39 CDT

From: "sam th" <sam@bur-jud-118-039.rh.uchicago.edu>
> On Sun, 7 May 2000, Mike Nordell wrote:
>
> > I tried to reproduce this, but it works fine for me. Could it be that
> > it's been fixed and Bugzilla isn't updated.
>
> This definitely still happens. Unless you have come up with a fix you
> negelected to post :-)

I don't think so. I've tried this with both the precompiled Windows
AbiWord 0.7.9 and my development version, and this problems don't show
up.

It can be that the Bugzilla page reads "Platform: ALL" and the
message-body mentions Windows. Upon closer examination I see "OS: Linux".
Part of the problem seems to be that its a report for two platforms and
two problems.