Translations for 0.79

Subject: Translations for 0.79
From: ash (gordonac@ocean.com.au)
Date: Sun May 07 2000 - 04:26:34 CDT

I've done some translations for 0.79.

The zip file is getting quite big (2.0MB) with all the images however so I won't send ituntil its finsihed.

If anyone dual boots with Beos and Linux, can you please suggest where you should save the Abiword files.

I'll do some more tomorrow, and try to finish it off. If you're doing some of the ones on my unfinished list, please email me. Thanks.

What's done:
All installation docs(I've expanded on the linux install, put in a kde
section) (please note, I've still got to fix the URL's for the
installation docs)
about
credits
shortcuts
basis2
saisie(plain text entry), but I've still got to put word count in
format(done by Pierre)
tabs
columns

Stuff left to do: