commit - fix for bug #443

Subject: commit - fix for bug #443
From: Robert Sievers (bob@abisource.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 02:05:36 CDT

At 12:43 AM 5/7/00 -0500, you wrote:
>> I tried to reproduce this, but it works fine for me. Could it be that
>> it's been fixed and Bugzilla isn't updated.
>
>This definitely still happens. Unless you have come up with a fix you
>negelected to post :-)

Well, not only did it still happen, but Matt Kraai had submitted a patch
for this in
http://www.abisource.com/mailinglists/abiword-dev/00/March/0485.html I
just checked this and it looks great. I have gone ahead with the commit.

Martin, Mike, I hope I am not walking all over you guys. This patch was
fairly localized in fp_line.cpp, so I figured I should go ahead and check
it in.

Robert Sievers
Open Source Evangelist