Re: focus

Subject: Re: focus
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 22:11:18 CDT

> I just tried this on unix. It compiled and worked fine. On the other
hand
> the old code seemed work too.

I think this one makes the code "more correct", as to set the focus to
the same style the previous view had.

> There is no disagreement that we should commit now and put the onus on
the
> other platforms to fix theirs.
>
> If your tree is in a mess I can do it but I can't test windows.

I've tested windows with the patch and it works as it should. I'll update
and test after you've committed. If you do commit (and by all means do),
would you also fix and commit xap_Win32Frame.cpp around line 368 (you'll
see what's needed)?

/Mike - please reply to AbiWord-dev only