POW 19.12.99

Subject: POW 19.12.99
From: Alexey Sintutin (megabyte@salesexplosion.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 07:39:50 CDT

Hello!

I scanned all POWs and noticed that there are two unzapped POWs in 1999. I
decided to help Michael Vogt to close POW 19.12.99.

Here is my version of the POW. I wrote it from scratch, but there are some
snags.
1. I draw tab arrows using the polyLine method, which has no the Color
argument. What do you think is better, to add a new polyLine method with the
Color argument (Polygon) or to draw arrows using bitmaps?
2. I did not begin to write a new class for the Paragraph Break run, but
there is an easier decision: to add the Paragraph Break sign after last run
of every last paragraph line (see the following sample code). What is your
opinion about the decision? Is it good? Can we use it until the Paragraph
Break run has been written?

    FV_View* pView = m_pBL->getDocLayout()->getView();
    UT_ASSERT(pView);
    if(!pView->getShowPara()){
        return;
    }
    UT_ASSERT(m_pLine);
    if(m_pLine->isLastLineInBlock() && isLastRunOnLine()){
        // TODO draw the ParaBreak Sign
    }

Bye, Alexey.