Re: X11 clipboard vs. selection

Subject: Re: X11 clipboard vs. selection
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 18:49:12 CDT

On Thu, 18 May 2000, Petr Tesarik wrote:

> BTW I saw a REAL CHURCH SECRETARY using ELM yesterday! Would you
> believe it?

She probabally heard about the Love Bug virus and decided to use a safe
email client :-) Actually my wife is almost our Church Secretary and she
uses pine. She also tried AbiWord a couple of days ago and really liked it
:-) Unfortunately she needed to copy her file to our system here at work
so I could print it out but she couldn't master scp. Oh well, that's a
GNOME problem. Hopefully Nautilus will incorporate ssh into its virtual
file system so it can browse and copy to/from remote sytems securely.

Cheers :-)

Martin