Re: HTML help files

Subject: Re: HTML help files
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 19:49:01 CDT

>see abiword/new_matrix for the file (it looks exactly the same) after
>tidy. It works just fine. (Actually, I had to fix a typo in the file
>first)

You have totally destroyed the columnation. Do not replace the file with the
"tidied" version. Make the changes in a *plain text editor* which can handle
long lines.

When I put the LaTeX test results in that file, I greatly appreciated the fact
that every cell in a column (except the column head) was the same width. Kwrite
has a column block option which was very useful for making new columns. Please
don't make it difficult for the next guy who has to edit this file.

phma