Cursor (second try)

Subject: Cursor (second try)
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Fri May 19 2000 - 14:30:20 CDT

Please. Could someone change subject regarding "reply-to:" from Cursor to
whatever you think is appropriate?

Let's try this again.

I *need* to know if the double linked list that fp_Run participate in
should *always* only contain runs within one fp_Line. If no onw can
answer this, I guess I just ditch the new cursor class.

/Mike - No, I won't ask you to only reply to abiword-dev. Please don't
quote or comment on this comment, or a NULL ptr will make your weekend
SEGV in kernel land while updating your harddisks partition tables, and
the resulting reboot will make Windows 2000 seem to boot fast! (god I
miss my Amigas boot-speed)