commit -- gnome version of the Insert Symbol dialog box

Subject: commit -- gnome version of the Insert Symbol dialog box
From: Joaquín Cuenca Abela (cuenca@ie2.u-psud.fr)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 06:14:01 CDT

commited.

Martin, I have changed the location of the current symbol drawing area.
It's not a matter of taste. In the buttons area of a gnome dialog you
can only insert a button, and thus I can not insert the drawing area.
I've relocated it at the top of the window.

I've made some minor visual enhacements (in the gtk version), too. Can
you take a look at the new "look" of your dialog box?

I have a screenshot of the gnome version waiting for you at
http://www.ie2.u-psud.fr/~cuenca/ginsertsymbol.png.

Cheers,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela