Re: asserts and pagebreaks

Subject: Re: asserts and pagebreaks
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Mon May 22 2000 - 10:32:23 CDT

>>>>> "Mike" == Mike Nordell <tamlin@algonet.se> writes:

Mike> Looking into this problem, could it be that we miss a call to
Mike> _insertFakeTextRun() in fl_BlockLayout? Perhaps after the
Mike> pagebreak run if it has no following runs that canContainPoint?

I noticed the use of _insertFakeTextRun but didn't investigate
further. Does it add fake runs on both lines. Try a pagebreak in an
empty document, you get a single pb Run - which after the format()
becomes something like emptyTextRun:pageBreakRun:emptyTextRun so
there's an emptyTextRun on both lines in the document.

(hope it makes sense - I don't yet have full command of the abiword
lingo ;)

Jesper