commit: help files in 'make distribution'

Subject: commit: help files in 'make distribution'
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 16:50:50 CDT

I checked in some changes earlier today which add the help files into
the distribution for Windows.

Based on my reading of the makefiles, these changes will affect the
other platforms as well, I think, but I'm not sure how. I am building
the Linux version now to see what happens, and it appears to be okay.

BTW, there are two files in the help tree with funky characters in the
name. We will probably need to get these renamed.

--
Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman
SourceGear Corporation