Does Tinderbox *ever* show the Win32 build red?

Subject: Does Tinderbox *ever* show the Win32 build red?
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 16:43:44 CDT

I couldn't help but notice today that the Windows version wasn't
building. (I fixed the build, and then Bruce re-fixed it in a more
correct fashion, so the tree actually seems to be okay now.)

The disturbing parts of this story are:

1. Tinderbox was still showing the Windows builds as green.

2. After applying the fixes above, my version of the tree is building
just fine. But Tinderbox is complaining of link failures.

3. But nonetheless, Tinderbox still shows the Windows build green.

:-)

--
Eric W. Sink, Software Craftsman
SourceGear Corporation