Re: [RFC] New fl_BlockLayout::findPointCoords implementation

Subject: Re: [RFC] New fl_BlockLayout::findPointCoords implementation
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 19:09:25 CDT

Martin Sevior wrote:

[snip]
> This code would calculate the cursor size and location directly from
the
> font and super/sub scriptness of the current entry point. The x
coordinate
> is just what is already calculated.

bEOL?

If cursor is at EOL line 1, but IP is at BOL line 2, we got this special
case again. If bEOL == true we should display (and insert) the font of
the previous character, but if bEOL == false (and we're at BOL) i suppose
we should use the font of the *following* char. The x coordinate is of no
interest, only DocPos + bEOL. Everything else can be deduced from that.

/Mike