Re: [RFC] New fl_BlockLayout::findPointCoords implementation

Subject: Re: [RFC] New fl_BlockLayout::findPointCoords implementation
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Mon May 29 2000 - 19:12:43 CDT

Martin Sevior wrote:

> I haven't taken the time read through your code in depth but I
> have submitted it to some tests which show up shortcommings in the
cursor
> sizing and positioning calculations.
[snip]

> Maybe Mike's new cursor class could do this?

I think that will take a while... ATM I haven't got the time to neither
complete nor contribute to it, so if anyone feels they would like to
contribute to/finish this I wouldn't mind at all.

Besides that, I also feel it's the job of the cursor class to get the
cursor position & size correct.

/Mike