Re: IP and Fields (and another Field problem)

Subject: Re: IP and Fields (and another Field problem)
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 02:40:38 CDT

> Martin> Hi Jesper, I'll check this code out tomorrow. I have no
> Martin> objection to you adding m_fPosition to fp_FieldRun. I can't
> Martin> think of any reason why anyone would want a superscripted
> Martin> field but Hey you never know!
>
> Well, I'm not a great believer in features-for-features'-sake. I just
> noticed that the font sizes change, but the grey box is rendered in
> full size. Looks weird, is all.

Hi Jesper,
          I thought of a good use for superscripting fields. They're great
for references. We should implement them. I took your patch that placed
the cursor correctly and have tried to correctly implement super/sub
scripting. I haven't succeded yet. I can't get the baseline right. Here
is a patch of my current efforts. Feel free to fix it otherwise I'll
try tomorrow. Gotta make this different timezone thing work in our favour
right ?

Cheers

Martin