Re: IP and Fields (and another Field problem)

Subject: Re: IP and Fields (and another Field problem)
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 10:37:20 CDT

>>>>> "Martin" == Martin Sevior <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> writes:

>> >>>>> "Martin" == Martin Sevior
>> <msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au> writes:
Martin> Hi Jesper, I'll check this code out tomorrow. I have no
Martin> objection to you adding m_fPosition to fp_FieldRun. I can't
Martin> think of any reason why anyone would want a superscripted
Martin> field but Hey you never know!
>> Well, I'm not a great believer in features-for-features'-sake. I
>> just noticed that the font sizes change, but the grey box is
>> rendered in full size. Looks weird, is all.

Martin> Hi Jesper, I thought of a good use for superscripting
Martin> fields. They're great for references. We should implement
Martin> them. I took your patch that placed the cursor correctly and
Martin> have tried to correctly implement super/sub scripting. I
Martin> haven't succeded yet. I can't get the baseline right. Here is
Martin> a patch of my current efforts. Feel free to fix it otherwise
Martin> I'll try tomorrow. Gotta make this different timezone thing
Martin> work in our favour right ?

Looks OK to me though. I'll let you have fun with it - I need to
rework the entire findPointCoords mess.

Jesper