Re: [RFC] New fl_BlockLayout::findPointCoords implementation

Subject: Re: [RFC] New fl_BlockLayout::findPointCoords implementation
From: Jesper Skov (jskov@redhat.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2000 - 01:06:12 CDT

>> On second thought - this can be recognized since selecting font
>> size/whatever introduces a FMT marker. All I have to do is stop
>> scanning when seeing one of these. I will try that.

Martin> HI Jesper, If you can get this to work send me the patch and I
Martin> will commit it. Abi will run better with this
Martin> immediately. Fixing the font boundary problem is a longer term
Martin> project. I think it is better to procede incrementally.

I got that particular thing working, but it requires finding the
previous Run to get the cursor size/position - and that became
incredibly messy. I still need to clean it up, I'll post a new patch
in the weekend (or maybe earlier, we'll see).

Jesper