Re: Dynamic Zoom Patch - Unix

Subject: Re: Dynamic Zoom Patch - Unix
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 22:18:48 CST

> I will be checking the Unix build shortly and implimenting this feature
> there.

I have check the Unix build. No problems with the existing patch. So I
went ahead and implimented the Dynamic Zoom change for the Unix build.

I did not check the Gnome build.

As I am currently having problems with my BeOS and QNX platforms, I am going
to have to rely on someone else to complete the changes for them. As a
starter

In xap_QNXFram.cpp approx. line 132
In xap_BeOSFrame.cpp approx line 439

should be the places that instigate a frame resize event and therefore need
to check zoom state and recalculate the zoom as required.

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett