Re: Dynamic Zoom Patch - Unix

Subject: Re: Dynamic Zoom Patch - Unix
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Sat Nov 04 2000 - 09:28:24 CST

I'd say go ahead and commit it Sam ... with Michael's
information I should be able to put it in likety
split once the CVS functionality is in (I applied the
patch a while back ... thought I had already dropped
you a line about it.

Michael (or anyone else) ... are you using QNX/Photon
and doing builds of AbiWord from CVS? I'm looking
for someone to work with on 1) Improving AbiWord
(aren't we all!) 2) Making sure that it is feature
complete with other platforms. In the past when
I've made changes to the QNX/Photon stuff I haven't
posted to the list since I was the only one working
on it. I'll start posting changes when I make
them from now on. (Though tinderbox will also show
the changes too)

Thomas