Re: Translation, gettext and po

Subject: Re: Translation, gettext and po
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 23:42:17 CST

Hi Tim,
        Joaquin would be very please with this contribution. I think the
perl scripts should be placed in the abi main directory along with the
dumpstrings.pl script. This is step in the direction to use gettext which
is much easier for both developers and translators.

If there are no complaints I will commit this.

Cheers

Martin