Re: Translation, gettext and po

Subject: Re: Translation, gettext and po
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 08:16:37 CST

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 04:42:17PM +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:
> Hi Tim,
> Joaquin would be very please with this contribution. I think the
> perl scripts should be placed in the abi main directory along with the
> dumpstrings.pl script. This is step in the direction to use gettext which
> is much easier for both developers and translators.
>
> If there are no complaints I will commit this.

Since no one seems to have done this, I just did. The scripts are
in the main abi directory, and the documentation file is in docs/.

Does anyone else think we should add a scripts/ directory?

Thanks tim

 RCS file: /cvsroot/abi/abi2po.pl,v
done
Checking in abi2po.pl;
/cvsroot/abi/abi2po.pl,v <-- abi2po.pl
initial revision: 1.1
done
RCS file: /cvsroot/abi/po2abi.pl,v
done
Checking in po2abi.pl;
/cvsroot/abi/po2abi.pl,v <-- po2abi.pl
initial revision: 1.1
done
RCS file: /cvsroot/abi/docs/po_documentation.txt,v
done
Checking in docs/po_documentation.txt;
/cvsroot/abi/docs/po_documentation.txt,v <-- po_documentation.txt
initial revision: 1.1
done

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu