Re: 0.7.12 for Monday?

Subject: Re: 0.7.12 for Monday?
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 01:25:45 CST

On Thu, Nov 09, 2000 at 03:28:05PM +1100, Martin Sevior wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Thomas Fletcher wrote:
> >
> > I'm all for this ... it co-incides with the next planned
> > RTP (QNX/Photon) patch so it would time in well with that.
> >

> An small memory word processor that can read and write WML has got to be
> interesting to some of your customers, for example Palm :-)

Before Thomas points this out, it should be noted that Palm uses the
PalmOS (developed by Handspring, makers of the Visor), not QNX.

However, QNX is used on the i-Opener, an "internet appliance". I would
think them very interested in a quality word processor.

        sam th
        sam@uchicago.edu
        http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
        GnuPG Key: