Re: Uninitialized data (or here we go again)

Subject: Re: Uninitialized data (or here we go again)
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 15:35:18 CST

Mike's changes reviewed and committed. Lots of nice catches. Also committed
a small change to ap_Dialog_Spell to change the order of where words get
checked for. This gives a big speedup for Pspell builds. We should check the
ignore list first, then our own dictionary, then SpellCheckNWord16.

Dom

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32Frame.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_Frame.cpp
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fp_Column.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Spell.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_StatusBar.cpp