Re: 0.7.12 Questions

Subject: Re: 0.7.12 Questions
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sun Nov 12 2000 - 02:41:49 CST

On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Thomas Fletcher wrote:

> On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, Sam TH wrote:
>
> > I would like to determine what remains to be done before we declare
> > 0.7.12 ready. Outstanding issues I know of:
> >
> > Win32 spell check - how is this currently?
> > Word import - dom, what's the status here?
> > smart quotes - Vlad, can you get this fixed so we stop seeing ?s=20
> >
> > Are there other showstopper issues?

I'd like to squeeze in some more List Dialog improvements. The Windows
List dialog is the old one. I don't even know if it still works.

> The biggest thing is getting the list dialog working properly
> since it seems to crash for me on my build ... shouldn't take
> long to fix that though if the Unix version is working (it is
> my template for these things).

The Unix one currently works. I had to code around some of your changes.
Tomorrow I will commit some improvements that will allow us to set and
save the character between multi-level list labels.

ie 2<tom>3 instead of 2.3 if the user wishes. Plus some speed ups
in the preview display.

Cheers

Martin